x


Spirituality:
Walking Ix

My Journal
D M's Realm

©2001-2004, D M -- all rights reserved under international copyright laws.
"There is no right or wrong. There's just good and bad, and bad is usually what happens when you try to be right."

--Kevin Kline


Walking Ix (ee`sh): In the Mayan Oracle, Ix represents "integrity, heart-knowing, alignment with divine will, magician, shaman, jaguar, night seer, priest, torch bearer, magic." When I asked the Oracle what Star-Glyph represented my purpose in this website, Ix was the answer.

Holding fast to the qualities of Ix, this journal chronicles my spiritual path. On the path, I will occasionally write organized essays on spiritual subjects, those will appear under Pieces below.



Wednesday, December 14, 2005

wholeness

I originally planned this to be a place to post my spiritual thoughts that would make them easier to archive. It was also supposed to give people the chance to follow my spiritual musing without having to read about my daily life or my "adult" activities. That ends now. This journal is no longer "active" -- though I'll probably keep it here for awhile as an archive for mysElf.

I'm working through some significant spiritual philosophies and practices right now. I'm immersed in them. They are a part of my daily life and a part of my "adult" activities and the power relationship I have with boy. They are not "separate" from anything and I will no longer pretend a boundary that doesn't exist.

My journal can be found at http://unsuspecteddepth.blogspot.com and on the LJ mirror site at http://www.livejournal.com/~dsrtmyst/.

walk in peace & love

posted by DM # @ 10:53


Pieces

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?


page content & design by DM